Self-service Refund Feature
All guests that we announce have committed to attend the show. As is standard practice at comic conventions and fan events around the country, they have the right to cancel if there are circumstances that require it, such as a film project or illness. If one of our announced guests cancels their appearance, we will do our best to replace them with a similar and comparable guest.
If you purchased a Photo Op for a Celebrity guest that cancels, you will have the option for a full refund or you can swap or upgrade to another one. Tickets are not refundable.
If a Celebrity Guest that you have Photo Ops for cancels their appearance, you have a few options:
- You may issue yourself a Self-Service Refund for your Photo Op or Photo Op Combo, no questions asked. See below to learn how to issue yourself a Self-Service Refund.
- You may wait until we get closer to the event, in case we announce a comparable guest to Swap or Upgrade.
- You will be automatically be refunded the week after the event.
To initiate a Self -Service Refund the Photo Op or:
1. Go back into your Growtix order confirmation page for the product for the guest that canceled
2. You will see a red button below the Photo Op or product that says “Refund Product”.
3. Click it once and your refund will be initiated and deposited back onto the card that you purchased within 5 - 7 days.
ATL Comic Convention 2022 is July 15-17, 2022 at The Georgia World Congress Center Hall