**Reservations will not begin until the day before the event**
As one of the many perks of being a VIP, you get reserved seating in the Ballroom! To reserve your VIP seat for the Ballroom panels you'd like to attend, you'll need to follow the steps below. Each VIP ticket holder will need to reserve their seat. One reservation equals one seat for that panel (VIP seats will be cleared after each panel). If you have a reservation, you can rest easy knowing you will have a great seat! Just follow these steps:
- Ensure you are logged into your Leap account associated with your VIP tickets.
- Once on your VIP Ticket confirmation page, look for the orange “VIP Panel Reservation button (pictured below). Click the orange button to see the options for panel reservations.
- Once you click the “VIP Panel Reservations” button, you will be taken to the page pictured below. Click the time of the panel you want to see for more information.
- After you click the panel time, the information will show with a purple “add” button. Click this purple button to add this panel to your reservation.
- After you click the purple add button, you will have a VIP seat for that panel. Your screen should look like the picture below. You can also remove your seat reservation if you change your mind. If you plan on not attending your reserved seat panel, we ask that you cancel your reservation so that someone else can use your seat.
- Look for the VIP Seating sign when it is time for your panel. They will scan the QR Code associated with your VIP pass (on your confirmation page), and it will show your reservation. You can then find your seat, sit back, and enjoy the ultimate Fan Experience!
Please note that non-ticketed children (10 and younger) cannot sit in the VIP Seats unless there are open spots after all reserved members have been seated.
ATL Comic Convention 2024 is February 9-11, 2024, at The Georgia World Congress Center Hall